QUATITY CONTROL IN
We can provide quality control inspections at all stages of construction during both commercial and residential construction projects.
How it works?
You are issued with a typed report that will stand up in a court of law if needed, listing all items to be rectified by the builder. We ensure that when you’re asked for a progress payment that you are really getting what you have requested and paid for from the builder.
Common Problem that arise during the Construction Stage:
- Slab not to specification
- Slab incorrect size
- Slab lower than datum point
- No allowance for plumbing or other service pipes Framing
- Wrong number of brick courses Brick laying sub-standard
- Roof covering not installed to manufacturers specification
- Kitchen cupboards not installed to a proper standard of workmanship Drainage
- Internal lining Bathroom Fit out Tiling
- Paving Landscaping
- Defective waterproofing
Attending the site to ensure essential build points are kept to minimize defective work claims.